Thursday 27 September 2012

DARK SHADOWS

dark shadows of my soul
darker as evr as the coal
dark clouds hv gathered upon me
but just thn thrs a shooting star i see

i wish to b happy nd mke ppl proud
but its hard to clear the cloud
the cloud is big
pouring upon me the showers of acid rain

i need to hv hope
bd need to keep calm
but is it so easy
to toil the whole farm
to grow the grains of happiness
cz this ws all tht i missed

lonely is the word im scared of
cant see myslf gtng into the dark again
but wnt a light to fall upon me
like the sun makes the look of the shining sea

life is all about living i know
but y do i feel rite now
all so low
maybe its the moment
tht im ought to bare
cz if its all about getting sad again
well then i dont care

ill try to live my life
swaying away the dark clouds upon me
but just promise me ul stay with me

VARUN.S

No comments:

Post a Comment